1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
At A Glance
TUI Specialist & Activity Sector is part of TUI Travel PLC, the worlds leading travel organisation and a FTSE 100 company. Operating across the globe including Europe, Australia, North America and Canada, we don’t rest on our laurels and have ongoing exciting plans for further international expansion and increased profit growth.
Were passionate about being the best and pride ourselves on the unique and diverse range of holiday experiences we offer our customers, from sailing in the Caribbean or trekking in the Himalayas to skiing in the Alps or following the world cup! Our Sector is formed of a collection of individual businesses (with over 100 brands), grouped into 6 divisions; PEAK (comprising of Adventure brands), Sport, Education, Marine, North America Specialist and Specialist Holidays Group (comprising of ski businesses and luxury brands).
TUI Marine manages the worlds' leading sailing yacht, power yacht and canal boat charter business with over 2,500 yachts operating in 50 destinations in the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Europe, Asia and the South Pacific. TUI Marine operates the leading charter brands; The Moorings, Sunsail, Footloose and LeBoat.
What You'll Be Doing
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for all marketing campaigns across both online, offline and PR channels as well as maintenance of the UK Sailing website.
In addition, you will generate new business through online channels, implement marketing plans, communicate effectively at all levels and drive ideas to help enhance the UK Sailing brand message, user journey and lead generation.
What We Are Looking For
- Have experience in a sales and/or marketing role, preferably communicating directly with both consumers and businesses
- Confident in choosing imagery, writing marketing copy and putting together marketing collateral to represent the brand in marketing campaigns
- Be experienced working with online tools:
- Have experience of content ownership of a website using a Content Management System
- Have a good working knowledge of online marketing, particularly search marketing (SEO & PPC)
- Be organised, structured and a strong communicator (at all levels)
- Set up and continually review processes and share best practice with colleagues
- Be an articulate self-starter with a can-do attitude and a desire to see things through
- Be a commercially results driven, self-motivated individual
- Have high attention to detail
- Be driven by tracking results, gaining insights and adjusting behavior
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment, with tight timescales and budgets
- Have a keen interest in building a career in digital marketing
You’ll be at an advantage if you have experience in:
- SEO best practice
- B2B marketing practices and mediums
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Email marketing, in particular Mailchimp/Cheetahmail
- Experience in using Google Analytics
- Social media platforms including Twitter and Facebook
- Experience in managing print material production
- Experience in managing PPC campaigns
- Familiar at using Photoshop and Illustrator Design
What We Can Offer
- Competitive salary & Generous holiday concessions Holiday concession purchase
- Reward scheme - online discounts on products & services plus late seat accommodation offers
- Foreign exchange discount at TUI retail outlets plus In-flight discount of 20%
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
Job Division: Specialist & Activity
Location: Port Solent
- Sunsail Sunsail
Your application for ‘Marketing Exec UK Sailing - Marine’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!