1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- TUI Travel PLC
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
This position will be based in London with some (possibly one day per week) European travel and regular meetings at TUI UK & Ireland's Head office in Luton.
At A Glance
TUI Travel PLC is one of the world's leading international leisure travel companies, with over 240 trusted brands in 180 countries and more than 30 million customers.
TUI are investing in enhancing our CRM capabilities across all European source markets to enable more responsive, automated and personalised marketing programs. We are committed to adopting a more consistent approach across all markets, including a common strategy, processes and technology, but retaining autonomy for campaign execution in each market.
What You'll Be Doing
This role will work with business solution stakeholders and our external supplier to define & document data feed specifications, business rules, requirements and performing quality assurance tasks across all aspects of the data and marketing solution.
These projects are being delivered using an agile methodology, so experience of working in an agile way is essential.
What We're Looking For
* Strong experience and successful track record of providing business analysis on large scale complex projects.
* Proven experience of requirements elicitation using a formal modelling methodology such as UML, including but not limited to Use Case preparation, Business process modelling, Database design and Data entity modelling
* Track record of successfully using requirements elicitation and communication techniques including workshop facilitation, documentation analysis, interviewing and brainstorming#
* Experience with test driven design and using automated testing tools advantageous but not essential
* Excellent analytical and commercial reasoning skills
* Extensive experience of working on projects involving agile methodology.
* Experience of working with third party suppliers.
* Strong technical understanding of complex data driven solutions, ideally in a marketing or ecommerce context.
* Experience of working on pan-European projects would be ideal.
* Able to work with ambiguity and work autonomously.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Work may require some overseas travel, and working from European locations.
* RallyDev skills.
What We Can Offer
* Competitive salary & Generous holiday concessions
* Reward scheme - online discounts on products & services plus late seat & accommodation offers
* Foreign exchange discount at TUI retail outlets plus In-flight discount of 20%
* Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
* Contributory Pension scheme
* Permanent Health Insurance & Private Medical Insurance
* Career progression opportunities
Please click the link below to view the full job description:
Senior Business Analyst (CRM).doc
- TUI Travel PLC
Your application for ‘Senior European Business Analyst - 12 month FTC’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!