Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from TUI Specialist & Activity Hide jobs in this location
- TUI Specialist & Activity
- From £30,000 to £30,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Web Analyst - Crawley/ Surbiton
Based in Crawley/ Surbiton
The Web Analyst will promote the understanding of customer behaviour on the SHG Ski and Lakes websites and help to identify areas where improvements in the online experience can be made. Using several different analysis tools including Adobe SiteCatalyst and Tealeaf, you will identify customer behaviour patterns and make recommendations for enhancements or areas to be tested.
The web channel is a strategically critical route to market and the Web Sales & Operations teams within each location both play a central role as a driver of business success.
What You'll Be Doing
1. Reporting Commercial Performance & Error Analysis
• Work with Finance and Commercial teams to ensure that web analytics are reported in line with business analytics
• Produce automated weekly, monthly reports (Excel, BI tools, Clickstream analytics) and ad hoc reporting as required by the business.
• Deliver error reporting and analysis.
• Establish “dashboard” style online reporting from a range of different data sources for senior management team in the areas of acquisition, conversion and retention
• Put in place merchandising campaign analysis, feeding back to the business on performance post-campaign.
• Be the business owner and technical expert for our analytics tools & tags (Adobe SiteCatalyst) and point of audit for web data to ensure accuracy.
• Regularly audit tracking tags and parameter implementations for data capture accuracy.
• Specify and recommend improvements to tracking to fit with business requirements; co-ordinate delivery of these changes with IT (and external agencies, where required).
• Consolidate data and validate against other business sources
• Support the Sales Centre and Trade teams in answering day to day web queries
2. Conversion optimisation
• Support the Conversion Specialist and Web Performance Manager to deliver a conversion optimisation programme.
• Help establish A/B and multivariate testing process, working with the Conversion Specialist and Web Performance Manager
• Identify areas of the websites which are underperforming and make recommendations for test plans
• Establish a web analytics forum with key commercial stakeholders from across the business to encourage take up of analytics tools and also to better understand business drivers
• Undertake website behaviour and customer experience analysis.
• Identify and prioritise opportunities for conversion and retention improvement within the online proposition
• Contribute data-driven rationales to define changes to our websites
What We're Looking For
• 2+ years experience in a B2C E-Commerce environment.
• 2 years working with standard clickstream analysis tools: Adobe SiteCatalyst (desirable), Google Analytics, WebTrends, CoreMetrics etc.
• 3-5 years experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel skills.
• Experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management, end users and technical resources.
• Expertise with Business Intelligence tools, such as Business Objects, Cognos etc, including ability to tune SQL queries
• Experience of A/B and multivariate testing in a B2C environment & demonstrable conversion optimisation skills an advantage.
• Exposure to project management skills, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques a plus.
• Highly numerate and commercially aware
• Fully reliable with high attention to detail
• Bachelor’s degree desirable
What We Can Offer
• Competitive salary
• Holiday entitlement of 25 days increasing with service to 28 days
• Holiday concession purchase
• Affinity reward scheme – online discounts on products & services
• Late seat and accommodation offers
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• In-flight discount of 20%
• Foreign exchange discount at TUI retail outlets
• Contributory Pension scheme
• Career progression opportunities
- Tui Travel PLC
Your application for ‘Web Analyst - Crawley/ Surbiton’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!